File Processing & Data Extraction
Desktop or server applications for separating, renaming and filing of documents from network scanners, Multi Function Peripheral (MFP) devices or converting image files contained in an archive.
The PDF Acquire File Processing solutions can monitor a folder or group of folders looking for the arrival of new documents to be processed or it can be configured to work its way through an archive or legacy system converting the files into PDF files with the option of making them searchable.
Choose A File Processing Solution
PDF Acquire Barcode Desktop
- A desktop application to monitor a folder on a timed interval checking for new files to process.
- Separate any multi-page documents into individual PDF files using a barcode on the document, a fixed page count or an inserted NEWDOC separator page.
- Automatically name and store the new PDFs. The file name is based on a barcode value, the source file name, a combination of date/time and an increment counter.
PDF Acquire Barcode Server
- Features as Barcode Desktop but needs to run as a Windows’ Service on a Windows server.
PDF Acquire Barcode Server Pro
Features as Barcode Server, but with these extra features:
- Files can be processed from multiple folders across the network.
- Based on the different source folders. Save the PDFs into different output folders.
Watch Explainer Video
Data Extraction Solutions
PDF Acquire data extraction solutions process and extract data from PDF files. The source files can come from scanners, email attachments or an existing document archive. We have out of the box desktop and server solutions for batch processing documents with barcodes, extracting data using zonal OCR and exporting data.