Barcode Batch Scanning Solutions
Automatic File Naming
- Using barcodes captured from the documents
- Using data extracted from pages uses OCR text recognition
- Using flexible syntax
- Recognise and capture all popular 1D, 2D barcodes and QR codes
- Barcode filtering – filter out un-wanted barcodes using position or pattern matching – learn more
- Each time the value of a document’s barcode changes
- Using a custom variable extracted via barcode recognition or OCR – like an invoice number
- Inserted separator pages
- Fixed page counts
Choose A Batch Scanning With Barcodes Solution
Batch Scanning With Barcodes (Separate using barcodes, fixed page counts or inserted pages)
Batch Scanning Professional (Barcode & OCR ultimate flexibility, control and accuracy, create multiple document profiles)
- Use zonal barcode recognition, zonal optical character recognition or manual document indexing.
- Create multiple document profiles for ultimate control over your workflows.
- Export data for integration into other systems, and populate the PDF metadata for enhanced search capabilities using any search index.